Are you a Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience developing a range of products preferably in the medical device, automotive or aerospace industries with a strong electro-mechanical background? A Mechanical Engineer who can design, develop, implement, and conduct analysis of technical products and systems and has strong SolidWorks experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
- BSME preferred, but not required and 5 years ofrelevant engineering experience
- Experience developing a range of products (medical device, aerospace, etc..)
- Advanced SolidWorks experience – preferably EPDM.
- Electro-mechanical background.
- Experience in a industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to check & review blueprints and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Able to be responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Able to perform engineering design evaluations.
- Ability to recommend alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks such as engineering, fabrication, assembly etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with plastics & sheet metal