Seeking an IT Systems Administrator with Workfront expertise to assist with managing the day-to-day project management operations. You will be the lead person working with Workfront in our group. If you have excellent communication skills coupled with expertise in Workfront systems, read on & let's talk.
- Collect Workfront requirements and assess client business processes.
- Configure Workfront objects (custom forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, expense types, risk types, layout templates, filters, views, groupings, etc.)
- Test configured objects - Support deployment efforts
- Provide best practice guidance
- Facilitate training on the new configuration
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Performs daily system administration duties and activities for Workfront
- Supports Workfront technical issues and solutions throughout company.
- Provides recommendations to management for improving existing Workfront systems and identifies potential application issues for escalation and resolution.
- Oversees and coordinates upgrades to existing applications and patch management to ensure minimal disruption to users.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation of systems and processes.
- Monitors system back-ups, ensures back-ups are completed as necessary.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve incidents according to standard operating procedures related to Workfront applications
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of technology services to customer.
- Performs disaster recovery of system in a timely manner, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field of study, preferred.
- 2 years+ Workfront Administration experience and expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, detail-oriented, and flexible